The Fine Art Department at the Topsfield Fair is seeking submissions for the Professional Fine Art Division: http://topsfieldfair.org/ehfineartpro.php
Entry Forms are due on September 5th (Labor Day) and then the entries are to be brought to the Fairgrounds the following weekend, September 10th & 11th from 12-4:00pm. They can enter online or by sending in the form to the Fair's office. If you would be so kind to share this information with your members, I would be grateful. I figured it would be another way for them to display their work.
Some information for the Division:
- Artists are able to enter 1-2 pieces for the juried show and they should be no more than 48 united inches (height+width) and priced.
- There is a panel of two judges that review all work and will critique the winners
- All work is hung, unless juried out by the judges
- Artists also have the opportunity to put pieces in our Art Sales Room- 3 framed, 20 matted and 10 note cards/calendars
- Artwork is to be picked up after the Fair on October 11th from 2-6pm
- The Topsfield Fair does take 20% commission for all artwork sold for the Essex Agricultural Society
The dates for this year's Fair is September 30th- October 10th. We look forward to seeing you there! If anyone has any questions, please contact me. Thanks so much!
entry form pdf download
Fine Art Department, Chairperson